JongCheol Shin, MS
JongCheol Shin joined the SERG in 2014 and is currently pursuing PhD in Community Health and Preventive Medicine with a concentration in Epidemiology and Health Behavior. He research is focused on the effect of socio-environment and behavior factors for human health. He specialized spatial & statistical data analysis and evaluation with using various health technology.
Physical activity, Sleep, Behavioral Health, Measurement(Eye-tracking, Motion capture, MVPA), GIS, Data science, Machine Learning, Children, Mobile Technology,
- MS (2017), Applied Statistics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MS (2015), Kinesiology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BS (2011), Physics, Kyung-Hee University
- BS (2011), Sports Medicine, Kyung-Hee University
Kaustubh Vijay Parab, MPH
Kaustubh joined the SERG in 2017 and is currently pursuing PhD in Community Health and Preventive Medicine with specialization in Epidemiology. His research interest lies in exploring preventive and risk factors involved in the natural history of diseases, especially chronic diseases.
Chronic, infectious disease epidemiology and clinical epidemiology
- MPH (2016), Epidemiology, University of South Florida
- MBBS (2011), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India
Madina Khamzina, MPH
MADINA joined the SERG in 2017 and is currently pursuing PhD in Community Health. She is interested in studying social determinants of health, physical activity among different age groups, obesity, and late-life quality of life.
Social Determinants of Health, Physical Activity Among Different Age Groups, Obesity, and Late-Life Quality of Life
- MS (2012), Boston University
- BA (2010), University of Michigan-Dearborn